International Business Developer (Energy & Petrochem)
The role of an International Business Developer is to proactively develop the business opportunities and forge long term relationships with the top international Engineering and Design companies who are based in the NL. Because of the “local” focus there is no exceeding travelling (couple of times a year) but there is a lot of international cooperation.
We look for qandidates with strong leadership ambitions and competences.
- Increase Hilti’s share of the specification potential (for both local and international projects) from global engineering and design companies by achieving continued sustainable growth in the following areas.
- Ensuring Company Engineering Standards when specifying Hilti products
- The creation and conversion of specification and sales value
- The range and mix of specified products for all relevant applications
- Create, implement and manage a business development strategy for a portfolio of managed accounts in order to bring about an increase in departmental penetration and multi level customer loyalty.
- Provide leadership to the Project Engineering team with regards to their dealings with the international design companies.
- Support the development of specification and sales opportunities on a local/international level.
- Promote quality control and risk avoidance in a professional manner, to maintain the integrity of the company.
- Experience in Specification Sales and Master degree (in Engineering)
- Excellent knowledge of the energy sector and the associated design and construction processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and functions (internally and externally)
- Excellent Dutch (mothertongue) and English required.
- competitive salary and benefits;
- opportunities for professional and personal development;
- a dynamic international working environment.
Please submit your application by using this link. For more information, call Niels Bos: 010 519 11 11.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Rotterdam, Business Development, Sales manager, Relationship manager, Engineer.